Generic Programming (Templates) with C++
- Online seminar / face-to-face seminar
- 5 * 1/2 day or 3 * 1 day
- Each participant gets one of my digital or printed books.
- Theory and praxis with many exercises. You get the source code and the solutions to the exercises.
- You need a computer with at least a C++11 compiler.
- Learn the basics and advanced usage of templates.
- Know and implement new program techniques in C++.
- Get a better understanding of modern C++.
- C++11/14/17/20 standard
- Function templates
- Class templates
- Template parameters
- Template arguments
- Template Instantiation
- Variadic Templates
- Fold Expressions
- Dependant Names
- Automatic return type
- Template metaprogramming
- Type traits
- constexpr if
- Static versus dynamic polymorphism
- Expression templates
- Idioms and patterns
- Future (C++20)
Conditions of participation:
The general terms and conditions are found in the GT&C.