Workshop: Concepts in C++20
- 4 hours (17:00 - 21:00 (CET))
- Each participant gets one of my digital books.
- Theory and praxis with many exercises. You get the source code and the solutions to the exercises.
- Understand and apply concepts.
- Two wrong approaches
- Advantages of concepts
- The long, long history
- Use of concepts
- Constrained and unconstrained placeholders
- Abbreviated function templates
- Predefined concepts
- Defining concepts
- Application of concepts
Conditions of participation:
The general terms and conditions are found in the GT&C.